Monday, March 19, 2012

Week 8 in Chile - 03/19/2012

CAMBIO 2 SEMANNA 2
 
Place: Hualqui
Companion: Hermana Sanchez
Date: 19/03/2012
 
Hola Mi Familia!
 
      How are all of you doing this wonderful dia? I hope that things are going really well! First off just heads up on a few things, first no pictures this week because I am in a computer place again here in Hualqui, but I´ll upload them next week, and two this letter is going to be somewhat short because I don´t have much time to write, because we have to get back to the house really soon to change back into our missionary clothes. Pero today was really fun! Our whole zone (minus Hna. Kraemer and Hna. Carmona because they had a dr. appt.) went up to Tome and we played soccer one the beach right next to the ocean, it was so beautiful! Hermana Sanchez and I took some really nice pictures too, pero it was really fun, we played, and ate, and played some more. Haha something really funny though is I was taking a picture of Hna. Sanchez and a huge wave came in and I couldn´t move fully out of the way in time, because a perro was behind me so my whole right shoe got soaked with water! I promise I wasn´t trying to swim! :) I did my best to get out of the way, but alas there was no hope for my right foot. :)
 
    Things have been going pretty good with our investigators! We have found some pretty good people this week, especially yesterday we met a lady named Fidelina, she is really nice, she actually make her own chocolates and when we saw her yesterday she was in the process of making some chocolate bunnies, they were really cute. But she was accepting to the message that we had for her, we taught her about faith, repentance and baptism, and then we share a scripture with her, and catch this, she didn´t know the scipture that we share with her, because is was in the LDM, and so when she asked what scripture it was, we explained to her about the LDM and how it is and Otra Testamento De JesuCristo, and she seemed pretty intersted in the book, so we gave her a copy and a part for her to read, which she said she would! So this will be exciting to see how things work out this week! I´m excited to teach her! Well We were suppose to have a baptism this coming Saturday for Carlos, but now I don´t know if we will, because just yesterday he confessed to us that he has been seeing someone other than his wife, entonces we are in the process of working with him and trying to help him fix things in his life, so I don´t know if it will be this saturday or later, but we are going to see what happens, I´m just glad he told us now instead the day of the baptism or not tell us, because I have heard stories where that has happened to, which is sad.
 
  Well things are going well in our home, not too much too exciting, scratch that, we did have a mission conference this week, which was a lot of fun, and I learn a lot of things, oh and guess who had to get another freaking shot, that´s right me! Another flu shot, I tried my best to get out of it, by telling the dr. that I had one not that long ago in Oct. but he asked where, I told him the U.S. and he told me well you´re in Chile, you need this one, WHAP! ouch! actually it didn´t hurt too bad, but my arm was sore for about a day, haha welcome to Chile! :) Oh one more thing so offically I am "8 years old" mission wise, and we all know that 8 years old is the age of accountability right? and what else happens when you turn 8 for those who are members of this church, one word, Baptism! I´m am so scared right now because I think Hna. Carmona is planning something and hasn´t said a word which scares me even more, I guess one good thing is I can run right now, and she really can´t because of her ankle, but we´ll have to see what happenes this week, please pray for me! haha I really don´t know what she is thinking! :)
 
   Well that is about it for this week, I have to get going here, because we need to go change out of our jeans about back into our missionary clothes, Remember how much I love you all, which is so much! You all are so amazing  and thank you so much for all of your letters and love! Know that my prayers are always with all of you, and I think about you all the time! Please take care, and I promise to have more adventures next week! Take Care!
 
Con Amor, Siempre, y Para Toda La Eternidad,
Hermana Aubrey Jo England

No comments:

Post a Comment