Monday, December 3, 2012

Week 45 in Chile - 12/03/2012

CAMBIO 8 SEMANA 3
 
Lugar: Agronomia, Chillan Ñuble
Compañera: Hermana González
Fecha: 3/12/2012
 
Hola Mi Familia!!!
 
          ¿Como Están Todos? As always I hope that all of you are doing fantastically well. Well another week has just flown by and I´m a little bit lost for words of what to write, because it has just been one of those week where seriously I felt like just yesterday I wrote you all, and here I am again at the computer writing! haha but that is how life just it sometimes you have to take a double look sometimes and wonder what in the worlds has happened within one week, but I´m going to try my best to write a few things that are in my mind, so please have patience with me and if this letter is short, forgive me, I´m just a little bit lost for words and a little bit lost for time, because we have to get back to work soon. So here we go!
 
      Well today has been a bit fun, we had a zone activity today, and we went to a members house that has a soccer court in his yard and we went and played soccer and we ate chutipanes (I´m not completely sure how to spell it) but it was fun, we were there for a good part of the day, that is why I´m a little late at writing. But I was a little dumb and I didn´t put sunscreen on because there were a lot of clouds, but that didn´t make a difference I still got burnt, I´m just glad my makeup has a little sunscreen in it, so hopefully my face didn´t get burned bad, I haven´t been able to see, lol! :) But that is what I get when I don´t put on sunscreen! Today has been a really weird day though, because we have been walking around in jeans and a t-shirt all day long, and I know that this is really weird because I wasn´t like this before, but I want to get home and put my missionary clothes back on because it feels weird to be all day in jeans and a tshirt and a missionary tag, Lol! :) But that is the way the cookie crumbles at times!
 
     Well our sector is doing pretty good, we are still in the process of finding investigators and it has been a little bit hard, to be honest, but sometimes things are hard and sometimes they are easy it is just the way that God uses to test ones patience! lol but things have been good we continue to work hard, no matter what come in our way. We are continuing to teach Valeska, Yasna´s daughter, and hopefully we are able to get here ready for her baptism date for this next week on the 15, please pray that we can have the ability to teach her everything. But the coolest things of all time has happened in our sector this week, there is a family that we have been working with to help them go to the temple and be sealed as a family, and this week JORGE Y MAGGIE WENT TO THE TEMPLE AND WERE SEALED WITH THEIR KIDS!!!!!! We were so happy for them and it was so amazing to be able to teach a family and have them go to the temple and be sealed, because really that is the real goal as we are here is to see not only the people in baptismal white but to see them in temple white, and this is what I hope that all my converts one day and all the people here, will have the chance to do! Because it will be the best thing of their lives!!!! Because it was for me!!!
 
     Well that is pretty much it for this letter, to time to end with a thought for the week, and this thought is going to be more like news for the family and a few things. But on Tuesday we had zone class, and during class they gave us all and announcement that all the missionaries that are going home in March and April are being moved up three weeks early to make room for 50 or more new missionaries that will be coming to our mission, because of the age change for missionaries and the change of the program in the MTC. Well so that you all know I was among the people to come home on the 30 of April, and now I will be coming home on the 9th of April, to help make room for new missionaries. When they told me that news I was in shock for quite a while, and then I went through a roller coaster ride of emotions. This mission has really meant a lot to me, but when I heard that news and I have been going through thinking about my mission, I have realized that my mission means everything for me, I have become the person I am now because of my mission, and I know I´m not done, and I still have much more to do, so with these last four months I´m trying to do all that I can to find those people I need to find and help them come unto Christ, and as well understand that sometimes I´m just here to seed and to harvest. I wasn´t completely sure why the Lord has changed and shortened my time, and I´m still not completely sure, I just know that there is a reason, and I will find out one day soon, but just because I have been cut short doesn´t change the fact that I am giving my all!!
 
     I want you all to know, sometimes we don´t understand why things happen the way that they do in our lives. Why this and that had to happen to us, but just remember that our Heavenly Father knows why and that is when we have to put our faith and trust into Him that He has a plan, and that all will work out, I testify that this is true with all my heart, might, mind and soul, I have seen and experienced that this week, and I promise each and every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ that if you keep moving forward in the darkness with faith as your light you will eventually find the things and reasons for why things happen! I promise each and everyone of you that this is true!
     Well that is pretty much it for this week, please remember that each and every one of you are in my prayers and thoughts always, and I´m very grateful for all your love, support and prayers, just know that I´m able to feel it and I want to send all my love to you! Please take care until next week, and I will have more news about how things are going here! So until then!!
 
    Con Amor Siempre y Para Toda La Eternidad,
     Hermana Aubrey Jo England

No comments:

Post a Comment