Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Week 59 in Chile - 03/11/2013

CAMBIO 11 SEMANA 2
 
Lugar: Libertador, Chillan Viejo
Compañera: Hermana Morán
Fecha: 11/03/2013
 
Hola Mi Familia!!!!!
 
          ¿Como Están Todos? I sure hope that everything is going well for each and every one of you! Sorry that this letter is a little bit late today, we had a ward activity so things have been a little bit rushed today and if this letter is a little short or rushed you will all understand why! But as always please have patience with me! Well just like I just said we had a zone activity today and it was a lot of fun, we went to a campo that is in Quillón and we played Capture the Flag and had a BBQ but it was a ton of fun!!! But things this week have been so amazing and Hermana Morán and I have had so many wonderful experiences this week and I hope to tell you about at least a few of them, we have been blessed from the Lord and we are excited to have this next week to watch more blessing come!
 
          Well this week has been really well I and I would like to share with you as least two experiences because I am running out of time here, but so like I have told you all the last week we are working with Carmen, and things are going super amazing now, and if everything goes well with her interview tomorrow she will be baptized this coming friday! We are super excited because we have been working a ton with her and helping her have the peace that this is a good decision! But she had doubts durning the week, but we had a lesson with her and I remember literally using her own front door and keys showing her by example and explaining the baptism is just the door and that she will have the ability to learn everything little by little after she has opened and walked through the door, and after we had a knelt prayer with her and she said the prayer after she said she felt ready!!!! So we are very excited and planning very frantically everything for the baptism! But all will be well and I will let you know more about it this next week!
 
         So one more experience so we have a man whose name is Nelson that comes to the English Class that we have every week and he speaks pretty good english not perfect but you can understand what he says, and during the week we saw him outside of his house and we began talking to him, and told him we would like to share a messgae with him, he told us that we could come back the next day, we did and share the message with him and lets just say to make a long story short, we did our best but he told us that he wanted us to go and look for others that where more important and needed the message. So we left him with a pamphlet and Book of Mormon, and told him to pray and that we are always in the English class. Well Friday roles around and is English class, Nelson didn´t show up right on time which was different, but towards the end of the class he showed up and you could see that he was worn out and had something one his mind. Well at the end I asked if he would like to do the prayer in English and I promise you the prayer was very special, in the prayer he thanked God the missionaries came to his house because problems were fixed and doesn´t know how, and loved the feeling of the spirit or aurua that he felt! To make a long story short we passed by the next day and now Nelson is listening to us and we are helping him progress so that he can recieve the Holy Ghost which is all he wants! Wants that peace he felt! He is such an amazing guy. haha and he loves it now that I can pray in English haha well the best I can, with him that was my first prayer in English in who knows how long! was a bit weird haha!
 
        But I need to get going here, but before I go I would like to leave you with a spiritual thought and that thought comes from the experiece that we had with Nelson! So talking about the spirit with him you could see that he respected it very much and he talked about how it was a very special and that not just any ordinary person could just have it, and it is true! We need to prepare ourselves and continue every day endurning to the end to that we can prepare ourselves to have this special extraordinary gift from our loving Heavenly Father! I would love if all of you could read John 14:26-27! Remember we have a great potential that we can meet to this potential just continue endurning. Something that I learned on Sunday in Relief Society was we are like popcorn kernals, we all are exposed to the same amount of heat and butter and salt, but each and everyone of us pop differently. The question is do we really know that we can pop to our full potential that our Father in Heaven sees in each of us! I promise you all that yes we each can pop very big and reach that potential if we use the very special gift from our loving Heavenly Father! Remember we are not ordinary people we have been specially prepared to be where we are in this exact moment, so let us all live up to the wonderful potential that He sees in us is my plea!
 
     Remember that I love each and every single one of you and I hope that all is going well for you, remember I pray for you always, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the prayers that you are sending this way, they are blessing not only my life but everyone here! Thank you all for everything and I will write more next week with more adventure from Chillan!!!
 
     Con Amor Para Siempre y Para Toda La Eternidad!
     Hermana Aubrey Jo England
        


No comments:

Post a Comment