Thursday, June 14, 2012

Week 20 in Chile - 06/11/2012

CAMBIO 4 SEMANA 2
Place: Hualqui
Companion: Hermana Keil
Mini Cambio: Hermana Joglar, Hermana Child
Date: 11/06/2012

Hola Mi Familia! 

      Como Estan todos? Well this week has gone amazing is all that I can tell you for sure, I love it here! We are continuing to have great sucess here, so for firsts off, drum roll, KAHTALINA SE BAUTISO!!! It was really great, Kahtalina is the 9 year old girl that we have been teaching, whos mom is a menos activa, but her baptism was on Saturday and her family was there and the service was very nice and really great. So that would be the big news, so one to other things. This week we had mini cambios all week with the travel assistants, who are Herman Child and Hermana Young, they extended their mission for 30 days so they are going around to all the sectors and training, but it was really fun to have them in the house, and we all learned a lot from them to help us become better missionarys, most of the cambios though I was with Hermana Joglar and we had a really great time together for three days and taught some really great people.

     Bueno I´m trying to think of a few more things to write, I´m having a really hard time remembering things, this week was really fast but on the other hand feels like two weeks in one, which is so crazy how that happens here, good thing most of it is in my journal. So yesterday we went and saw Adrianna and after we were done teaching her, she brought out some sopaipillas for us to take and eat along the way, and being good people we only took a few, and she kept insisting for us to take them all, and we where telling her we didn´t want to take all of them so that her and Louis would have some and after a second she just looked at us and was like, "SACALO NO MAS" haha pretty much just take them all I made them for you, then she also gave us an apple and a banana, I love her so much she is really good to make she was are good with having things to eat at night, because she don´t have dinner. Wonderful adventures happen when you are in the mission, like the other day we went to pick up our clothes from the member who washes them for us, and when we went them, Hna. Lidia just looks at me and was like "Hna. I´m really sorry" and I was trying to find out why she was sorry, but turns out one my garmet tops got a little too close the stove where they were drying them and it got a bit burnt, well more like a yellowish color, haha like I told you things that happen in the mission, it is crazy.

    Oh so this week, I want to tell you a cool story before I end, my hand are really cold and it is getting hard to type so I´m going to end with this. But so there is this lady, her name is Rosa, and she has a copy shop that we go to every week to make copies for the meetings that we have and we went by a day early because I had a few copies I had to make that day, and so I asked her how she was doing and she told me she felt a little bit depressed, and really couldn´t tell me why and this is a lady that we really can´t teach because she is alwasy working in the store, and when she isn´t working she goes to San Pedro to be with her son; well so I went home and I made some brownies and the next day when I went back to make the copies for the meeting, after I looked at her, and told her that we were making brownies and I brought her some because I was thinking of her, you should have seen her face when I gave them too her, if you can say getting a great reward would be the look of happiness that I saw one her face, but she was very grateful, and I just hope that I was able to make her day. But it just goes to show what a little act of kindness can bring into the life of someone else, and that would be something that I invite all who reads this letter this week, I invite you all to find someone who is feeling a little bit down and show them and act of kindness in one way or another. I promise that you will feel great in the process of doing it. Well I´m going to end this letter for now, sorry that it is a little bit short, but my hands are freezing and I have a few more things to go and type, before I end, but I hope you all remember how much I love you all and I hope that everything is going well, remember I pray for you all daily, and I thank you all for your prayers and love, please take care and I will have more adventures next week.

   Con Amor Siempre, y Para Toda La Eternidad,
    Hermana Aubrey Jo England

No comments:

Post a Comment