Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Week 21 in Chile - 06/18/2012

CAMBIO 4 SEMANA 3
 
Place: Hualqui
Companion: Hermana Keil
Date: 18/06/2012
 
Hola Mi Familia!
 
        ¿Como Estan todos? I hope that everyone is doing really well. This week has been a good week, but has had its ups and downs, mostly the down is that I have been sick this week, but you don´t need to worry I have the medicine from home and haha practically all the members have been telling me ways that I can get better, I actually had one hermana in the ward, Hna. Margarita, who saw that I was sick, we had gone about 20 minutes early to her house for lunch because i was sick and just sore and couldn´t really walk around and I just sat on her couch and I fell asleep for about 20 minutes, which helped, but she saw that I wasn´t feeling good, and she made me this big thing of herbal tea with honey in it to take home and drink, and it was good can helped a bit, which of nice; I´m still left with the cough but hopefully that will go away in a few days.
 
       Bueno onto the good things that have happened this week, we really have had a good week and have met a lot of really good people this week. Catalina had an interview for her baptism on thursday, and she still has a few more things that she needs, but we are working with her, and she and her family are doing really well. I love this family with all my heart, we have a noche de hogar with them tonight and we are really excited to be able to go and have so fun with them tonight.  
 
       I love the Hermanas that I live with, Hermana Keil is amazing like always, and it is so fun with we get home at night and we are planning, we are both a little tired and we are a little crazy to I will admit, but the fun part is we found marshmallows and we have been roasting them over a candle, it is awsome, haha when you told me that you were going camping we just had to do it! :) oh and yesterday was a lot of fun as well, Hermana Bahr and I made soft pretzals last night! can I just tell you how much I love them! they turned out pretty good except the bottoms got burnt a bit, but just because our oven is a little weird, but oh well, esta bien! ;) I´m trying to think of a few other things that happened this week but it is a little bit hard because this week just flew past really quick, well we had a mini conference with President this week which went really well, and we also had stake conference, which turned out really great, they changed the stake president here, so things are probably going to get switched up a bit here in the next little bit, we´ll have to see.
 
     Well, sorry that this letter is so short, I promise that next week will be a bit longer, I just really can´t think of everything thing, and I´m kind of running out of time which is not helping either. but I promis the next one will be better. Well I hope that all of you continue to do wonderful this week and have many amazing adventures, and remember to always look for blessings every day of you life, I promise that you can find them if you look for them. Love you so much and I pray for you all each day and night and always. So until next week with more adventures from Hualqui.
 
Con Amor Siempre, y Para Toda La Eternidad,
Hermana Aubrey Jo England
 

No comments:

Post a Comment