Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Week 56 in Chile - 02/18/2013

CAMBIO 10 SEMANA 2
 
Donde: Libertador, Chillan Viejo
Compañera: Hermana Peña
Fecha: 18/02/2013
 
Hola Familia!!!!
 
       ¿Como Están Todos? I really hope that all is going well for each and every one of you all! Things are going great here! Just taking care and using every little bit of time that I have left, because it is flying by in a flash! It is so crazy! But things are going amazing! My companion is awesome and the hermanas I live with are awesome and the sector I have is amazing! Things are just amazing and awesome all the way around! Just to let you know this letter will be a bit shorter, and I sorry about that this day is just going by a little fast and we have a lot to do! but I will try to write about the adventures just have patience as always!
 
        So things with my companion are going wonderful! Hermana Peña is just full of energy and a great spirit, oh and something that I forgot to tell you all last week she speaks English!!! She studied English for two years and speaks it very well, I still have to help her but that is alright! But President told her that he put her with me one cause I´m a good trainer, haha :) but so that I could teach her a lot of English and get her to speak very well because she will probably and definitely be training when I leave, and it will be an american sister missionary because she knows English! So we are preparing together and we are having a great time!
 
       Well there was a conference for new missionaries this week so I was working with members again this week, which is always fun! And because of valentines day Hna. Miskin and I made little notes for people in our ward and we went and stuck them on their fence to show them that we loved them all! It was great. But we were happy that Hna. Peña and Hna. Vieda went to the conference because we have learned great things for our sector and we are working well. We are still continuing to work with Tomás and also Iris, and things are going well with them, but we need to help them assist church this week, but I know they will go! English class continues to go amazing and I really love everything about the work here, the only thing is breaking in new shoes haha can be hard, but duck tape fixes anything haha! I just want you all to know, there are no worries because I have been learning a ton and I have changed a lot and am growing from my experiences, just like we all need to do! :)
 
      Like I told you I´m sorry this letter is short there is just a lot to do today! but before I go I would like to share a spiritual thought with you! I was reading in Jacob today and it was in chapter five about the olive tree! It is a great chapter, but there are a few verses I want to share with you where are in 21 and 22 which says:  "And it came to pass that the servant said unto his master: How comest thou hither to plant this tree, or this branch of the tree? For behold, it was the poorest spot in all the land of thy vineyard.And the Lord of the vineyard said unto him: Counsel me not; I knew that it was a poor spot of ground; wherefore, I said unto thee, I have nourished it this long time, and thou beholdest that it hath brought forth much fruit." 
 
    I really loved these verses because it goes to show that the Lord is always working in His vineyard and he knows what and why He does this things that He does, so that He can bring forth the best fruit that He sees in each and everyone of us! Remember the quote from last week to not be scared of your light and to remember that "no experience is a total loss if we learn from it" God has a purpose for all that He does and knows that we can handle all of it! 
 
    Remember always that I love each and everyone of you and that I am praying and thinking about you all continually each day! and I am able to feel your prayers and support as well thank you so much to each and every one of you! Please take care until next week and I will write more I promise, but until then!
 
   Con Amor Para Siempre y Para Toda La Eternidad,
    Hermana Aubrey Jo England


No comments:

Post a Comment