Monday, February 4, 2013

Week 54 in Chile - 02/04/2012

¡¡¡¡VOY A SER UNA MAMÁ DE NUEVO!!!!
 
Lugar: Libertador, Chillan
Compañera: Hermana Miskin
Fecha: 04/02/2013
 
Hola Familia!!!
 
         ¿Como Están Todos? I sure hope all is well with each and every one of you! Things this week has been absolutly crazy, I will definilty say that it has been a roller-coaster ride, but we all continue on with faith and determination right! At times that is all we can do, and if we do it we are able to see the Lords hand in our life, and I have see it this week. But how about we get started with a few things that have happened this week, I´m sorry if this letter is a little short but we have cambios and we have many things to do to get ready! Well first things are first as all of you can see from the title I have been called to be a trainer again, just like a called it at the begining of this cambio! but this past few weeks I was doubting if it would happen or not but looks like I was right! But what makes it even more exciting is that Hna. Miskin is training as well! So there will be the two of us and our daughters in the same house and Hna. Frandsen is going to krav which is in Penco! But this is very exciting and we will tell you all next week who our new comps are because we won´t know until tomorrow, but for sure we know that they are latin! So more information will have to wait until next week!
 
        Well so that all of you know Hermana Miskin is doing a whole lot better, she was actually doing better after the blessing but was asked to go and get an MRI anyways on monday so that is what we did, but on monday she had to get the perscription to have the MRI and then on Tuesday we went back to concepcion to get the MRI done, but because the results were going to take a few days we went back to chillan, and she went back to concepcion with another Hermana on wednesday until thursday night! So I was with member for two days! Lets just say when we saw eachother again we were so thankful to have our comps again! Try doing comp study without a comp it is a little impossible! And I was going through withdrawels! But at least she was back, then Salt Lake told her that she was not allowed to leave she had to stay in the house for three days and rest, which is was definilty not happy about, she was going crazy that she couldn´t leave, but we follow the advice, and went out with members all week long, it was hard I will have to admit but we had a little bit of success. Haha something that was really funny so Hna. Miskin´s uncle sent her two little nerf guns and when she was in concepcion on thursday she had an interview with President and the Hermana that when in before her was sent to go to the Provo mission because of health problems, and when Hna. Miskin heard that, she hid the nerf gun in her brace, and went in for her interview pulled it out and said, "President if you take me out of this mission I will shoot you!" haha they bothed laughed really hard! And she isn´t leaving just training! Woohoo! I so called it for her! I told her she would! But we are both excited! and we have many things to do today!
 
       Well something else that happened this week, Hermana Brennan finished her mission and is going home today! It was very sad! She is the best Hermana ever and has been with me since the begining! So it was a little hard to say goodbye but we promised eachother that we were going to go and do the teaching resource lab in the MTC together helping all the new missionaries, but she was such a great example and friend for me and always will me! haha we also burned her "old Jewish man coat" that is what she called her rain coat because that is what it looked like! But I got a video of it and everything! I´m tempted to do the same thing before I leave! haha! We will see!
 
       I´m going to have to start ending things right here because we have a ton to do today! but before I leave as always a spiritual thought! Well my spiritual thought this week is going to be very simple but has a lot of meaning to it! It is a scripture that many know, which is in Mosiah 2:17 which says: "And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God." This scripture really has a lot of meaning, and it says it clearly we need to serve our fellow men! Serve all those that live around us, help them feel the love of the Lord and become instruments in His hands! In the apartment we have been talking lately that helping those that are around us is the most important thing, if there is someone that we see that is sitting alone in church or whatever, don´t just leave them alone go and befriend them and help them know there way around, that is all that everyone is looking for is love and the feeling of being wanted. I would love to invite each and every one of you this week to be aware of the people around you in all situations! Help them, Love them, Share with them! Help them feel wanted so that they will be likely to return! I promise the Lord with bless you so much if we do our best to be His hands and help those around us!
 
      Ok well I need to get going here! but remember that I love you all so much and I hope that all is going well for each and every one of you! Remember that I pray and think about you all always! Love you tons and I will have more adventures for next week!
 
    Con Amor Siempre y Para Toda La Eternidad!
    Hermana Aubrey Jo England

No comments:

Post a Comment