Monday, February 25, 2013

Week 57 in Chile - 02/2/2013

¡¡¡VOY A SER UNA MAMÀ POR TRECERA VEZ!!!
 
Lugar: Libertador, Chillan Viejo
Compañera: Hermana Peña
Fecha: 25/02/2013
 
Hola Familia!!!!
 
            ¿Como Estàn Todos? I sure hope all is going well for each and every one of you! Things here are going well but I`m pretty sure as you can tell from the title things are a little bit crazy today, and yes I have been called to train again! Hermana Peña will be going to Hualqui! WOOHOO! It is a really good place Hualqui! But she is going there because she has been having problems with her ankles and tendons, so to be closer to the office, they are moving her there, and I know that there are people waiting there for her! But this means I don`t have a lot of time today, I will have to write really fast, I will try to write down as much as I can remember but if I forget something I`m sorry because I don`t have a lot of time, because we have a doctors appt. in about 20 mins, so please be patient. But here we go!!! :)
 
           Well this week has hads its ups and downs as life usually is, right? but we do our best to not let the downs get to us and we focus on the ups! :) but this week we were able to teach Iris, who is continuing to do very well but she still hasn`t come to church so we are going to have to work with her on that! But she is an amazing lady! We are also continuing to work with Tomàs and he was able to come to church and he loved it, but we have a problem with one of the commandments that we need to work on with him but we are working with it little by little! But they are both doing great!
 
          This week we found a lady, whos name is Carmen! She is such a wonderful lady! So Hna. Peña and I were walking in the street when I saw this lady walking with this little girl and I was like, "contact her, contact her" to make a long story short, she talked to her, told her who we were and she let us in for a little bit. Turns out 4 months ago her son was killed and she now takes care of her granddaughter, but we left her with a Plan of Salvation pamphlet and then we returned the next day, taught it to her, and she came to chruch the next day with us. She loves the fact that she can have the ability to live with her son forever! She is such an amazing lady, and I am so excited to be able to teach her! I will keep you updated on how things go with her!
 
          Things have been going really well in our ward, we are starting to get the ward pumped up to get going better with missionary work. Hermano Vejar, who is like our father in this ward, he takes care of us so well! He is so pumped up for the work and we are doing really well at planning things and getting the work moving foward even faster! I`m very excited to see what will happen in these last weeks that I have! But we have an hermana in our ward, Fernanda, who is leaving for her mission in Santiago this week, she is so excited, and we are going to go and say bye to her tonight! But things in general are going amazing!
 
          Sorry just like I said I just don`t have a lot of time today, sorry but before I go I would like to leave you with a spiritual thought as always! I don`t know if I have shared this scripture with you before, but I love it either way and I would like to share it with you again. This scripture is in D&C 130:2, which says: "And that same sociality which exists among us here will exist among us there, only it will be coupled with eternal glory, which glory we do not now enjoy." But I really love this scripture, really this scripture has been one of my theme scriptures during my mission, because it has a lot of meaning to me, that really our families that exist here, will exist there as well! We just need to put all of our trust in to the wonderful plan that God has prepared for each and everyone of us! And use the wonderful gift of Agency that each of us have as well! Chose the Right and remember to Return to his presence with Honor! We will all have the chance, that has been one of the number one things that has been drilled into my testimony here on the mission! The eternal glory is ours forever if we choose it to be!!!! I know at times it is not easy, haha trust me I know! But it is possible if we put our trust in Him and endure to the end!
 
          Remember that I love each and everyone of you with all my heart! I know that time is passing very rapidly and soon I will be leaving this world and coming home to a new life! I am continuing to learn so much! and I know that this last cambio will be the best of all!!!!! I hope you all remember I am always praying for you!!! please take care and I will write you again next week with more info!
 
   Con Amor Para Siempre y Para Toda La Eternidad!
   Hermana Aubrey Jo England
        

No comments:

Post a Comment