Monday, January 28, 2013

Week 53 in Chile - 01/28/2013

CAMBIO 9 SEMANA 6
 
Lugar: Libertador, Chillan
Compañera: Hermana Miskin
Fecha: 28/01/2013
 
Hola Mi Familia!!!!
 
                ¿Como Están Todos? I really hope that all is going well for each and every single one of you! This week has been a good week, and like every week has had its ups and downs, but you always do your best to not let the downs get to you and move on, "No experience is a total loss if you learn from it!" Right? Right!! But this week we had an amazing thing happen! Ready for this? HUGO SE BAUTIZO!!! It was a really great baptism and he had a great time as well, you could see on Sunday when he was confirmed that he felt like he was a million bucks! We were glad he had a good time; haha but like with every baptism there are always a few details that seem to get in the way, haha so we went to the church to set up everything and we brought the iron and everything to iron the clothes that we got from the elders, and we looked at the tie and the shirt and the tie was falling apart and the cuff of the shirt was also falling off, and this was 15 mins before that baptism, haha so we had to do a very quick sewing and ironing job, but needless to say we got it done with good team work! But all went well in the end!
 
              Ok as for this week I will apologize in advance right now I really do not have a ton of time to write and I have to get going here, which I will explain in a sec, but if this letter is short please forgive me, nexts weeks should be better. But today we have to go to Concepción because we need to go and get an MRI for Hna. Miskin, so before the mission, last April, Hna. Miskin had a back surgery on her spine before she came, she had woken up one morning and her leg was paralyzed and that was why she needed the surgery last year, well to make things short during the week as we have been walking around her foot has been feeling funny and the muscles feel very tired and at one point her foot was numb, she got a priesthood blessing and it has been feeling better, but just to make sure that all is ok with her Hermana Humphrey asked her to get an MRI and talk with the doctor down her, so if all of you could please keep my companion in your prayers, she is so amazing and has so much love and excitement for this week, she really needs your prayers and support cause she need to be here! I would appreciate it if you would do that! Thanks!
 
            Really this week has passed by so fast that I really can´t think of much to say, the only thing I can really think to tell you about besides the baptism was that we had a mission conference this last week! It was a really great conference and I learned so much! We learned about sanctifying ourselves to the Lord, how to take care of our health and putting all our faith to finding those we need to find and working with the Ward! But it was amazing! The only thing that was very hard was that this turned out to be my last mission conference, I thought I would have one more but when I got there and looked at the schedule of the conference, my name was among those that had to give there farewell testimony! Lets just say I had a freakout and it was very hard to have to sum up my mission in a testimony when I was not mentally prepared to do it, but it went alright and relied on the Spirit to help me a ton!
 
            But that would be part of my spiritual thought for the day, remember always to rely on the Spirit that you will be given the words you need to say when you need to say them, remember D&C 84:85! But I would like you all to read a scripture that I found this week as I was studying in PMG that I really loved, I don´t have time to type it out but I would like you all to look it up and read it, it is in, Mosiah 4:6-12, this was a scripture that has really helped me out this week! I know that my Savior lives, and that He is at our sides helping us out, we just need to put our faith in Him and His Atonement and remember that we will all be saved in the end if we do all the things that he has taught us! It is amazing this message! "Remember this is the testimony that we give last of all, that He lives!" I really know that my Savior lives I have seen His hand each day in my mission and would urge each and everyone of you to look for His hand in your lives each day because I know that He remembers each of you! 1 Nephi 21:16!
 
         Remember always that I love each and everyone of you and that I hope that all of you are doing amazing! I pray for you always and I want to thank you for each and every one of your prayers I really can feel them. Please take care until next week and I will send more adventures! Love you tons!
 
   Con Amor Para Siempre y Para Toda La Eternidad,
    Hermana Aubrey Jo England

No comments:

Post a Comment