Monday, October 8, 2012

Week 37 in Chile - 10/08/2012

CAMBIO 7 SEMANA 1
 
Place: Agronomia, Chillan Ñuble
Companion: Hermana González
Date: 8/10/12
 
Hola Mi Familia!!!!
 
             ¿Como Están Todos? Haha like always things are going really great here, so many things have happened this week, such as General Conference, WOW!!! and all I can say is that everything thing this week has passed by way to fast! I´m a little lost for words to say at this time, one because I don´t have a lot of time to write and two things are a little jumbled in my head, but just be patient with me and I will try to write a few things that have happened and hopefully it makes sense!
 
       Well as you all know I´m a mom!!! I have finally found and been united with my Hija! Haha! :) Her name is Hermana González she is really wonderful, she is from Cordava, Argentina. she is from a family of 9, 7 kids and her parents, but only lives with her mom, because she is the only one left at home, and she is 28 years old. We have been doing really good together. She is learning how to adjust and is a bit shy, but it is understandable and I understand because I was the exact same way when I got here! A mission is a big change! But we are doing well, and I will let you know more about her as we get to know each other better, and let you know of more experiences.
 
      We are doing really well as a house, so Hermana Steinmetz left this week, and we got to meet her mom! Which was awesome, because they came to find her. But now in the house, lives Hermana Bowns with Hermana Morales, and then Me with Hermana Gonzalez, and we are a great bunch we have fun! We had a great lunch yesterday between conference haha we made rice and had the left over meet from the BBQ we had with the Elders on Saturday for Lunch, (That was a blast too) But we continue to have a lot of fun together, and we are going to go have lunch together today, with Hermana Brennen and Hermana Mena as well! Hermanas always stay together! haha.
 
      Well the people we are teaching lets just say we are in the process of finding again, which just happens at times, but great news about Marisol, yesterday I called her, and she told me she has a date set to get divorced and then married to Francisco the same day, (20 of Nov.) we are really excited for her, and she is making the changes she needs to progress really well. So continue praying for her! She and we need your prayers that all will go well! But other than that we are in the process of finding. This week I was walking down the street when the spirit told me to contact this one girl that was on the other side of the street, so I did and began talking to her, and long story short she hasn´t heard from the missionaries before and she lives in a family with 5 brothers and sisters and her mom and all are age 8 or above! and we met the mom because she walked with her to her house to write down her address because she didn´t know the number, and the mom was very nice too, and we have a appointment with them this Saturday! Please pray that this will be a great family for us, because we need people to teach! And I have a feeling that this family is a good family! So just pray!
 
       Well I think I´m going to end for now, but before I end as always a spiritual thought! And what better way then from General Conference! WOW is all I can say! This conference was amazing from the age change to everything! All of us here are really excited about the age change and are excited to see what that means for our mission!! We have a lot of youth here now that are preparing to serve their missions it is great! I absolutely loved all the talks! I really loved the talk by Elder Holland, what some of you don´t know is he gave almost that same talk, with a bit more to the missionaries a couple years ago in the MTC, so we got to have it reemphasized to us yesterday, and it really hits me hard each time I hear it! I believe he felt it was time that they members heard the same talk! Remember when we make a promise we make it for life, it isn´t just for a short time. So we need to try our best to follow Him each and everyday. We aren´t perfect and we will have imperfections but remember that ALL THINGS are fixable through the Atonement of Jesus Christ! ALL THINGS!! just apply that, and remember there are always people/angels that He puts in our path to help us be supported and return to Him, it isn´t to late to return to Him. All He asks of us is our best! Just remember the promises that we have made and try to keep them.
 
     Conference was completely jammed packed with amazing messages!!! So I invite you all just as President Monson did at the end of conference, go back, listen to them, read them, study them and put these messages into your heart, "Because true understanding begins in the heart" -Elder Bednar-
 
     Remember always that I love you and I hope that all of you are doing amazing! Remember that I´m always praying for each and every one of you! I hope that this letter makes sense, as I said it is a jumbled mess in my head! but until next week with more adventures! I end with all my love and prayers for each and everyone of you!
 
   Con Amor Siempre, y Para Toda La Eternidad,
   Hermana Aubrey Jo England

No comments:

Post a Comment