Monday, October 1, 2012

Week 36 in Chile - 10/01/2012

VOY A SER UNA MAMÁ!!!!
 
Place: Agronomia, Chillan Ñuble
Companion: Hermana Martinez
Date: 01/10/2012
 
Hola Mi Familia!!!
 
           ¿Como Estan Todos? As always I hope that you all are doing good. As you all probably can tell from the title, I´m going to be training this cambio!! I will in admit I´m in a little bit of shock still, but all in all I´m really excited!!! This will be fun, and a good training experience not only for my hija but also for me! Haha I just think that it is absolutely hilarious that I went from being junior companion to Senior companion and trainer in one day! Haha just like my mom (Hna. Sanchez) looks like I´m following in her footsteps just a little bit! haha! :) But this will be a really great opportunity and I will let you know more next week about my hija, because I have no idea who it is, I won´t find out until tomorrow! So more info about that next week!
 
        Well I will be a little bit honest this week was a really hard with for Hna. Martinez and me this week, we had an experience that happened this week that tried to bring down Hna. Martinez down really hard, but there is a reason God calls His missionaries two by two, that way we can support each other, and that is just what I did, so now she is doing better, but it affected out work about bit, but we aren´t letting it get us down, because that is why there is a thing called repentance, we have the ability to ask for help and forgiveness and change our actions and God will help us. So that is exactly what we have done, haha and now it looks like we are going to be seeing the results in two different sectors, Hermana Martinez is going to Constitucion, and I am staying here in Agronomia. But like I will always say "No experience is a total loss if we learn from it!"
 
      This week we had a really good time, don´t laugh, but here on the mission I have discovered the love for cooking more than I ever have, and I´m doing pretty good at it! (I´m sure that makes you happy mom! :) ) This week we had a lot of days where we ate in the house because we didn´t have lunches with the members. I´ve gotten good at making rice! :) haha it is cheap and you can add flavor with whatever else you want! Also this week I made Pizza, with the dough and everything! It turned out amazing! So look out little ceasers, because I can make pizza now! ;) Lets just say everyone in the house is really happy that I love to cook and they love to eat! and it makes me happy to serve them, a de-stresser when I need it! :)
 
     Well that is pretty much it for this week, not to much sorry, it went by really fast, and I´m still in a bit of shock, lol, but before I end I would like to leave you with a spiritual thought as always! The scriptures that I would like to share with you are in D&C, I have loved D&C I am almost done reading it, I will be finished this week! But the scriptures are in D&C 1:37-38, and D&C 103:36, and they say, "37 aSearch these bcommandments, for they are true and cfaithful, and the prophecies and dpromises which are in them shall all be fulfilled. 38 What I the Lord have spoken, I have spoken, and I excuse not myself; and though the heavens and the earth pass away, my aword shall not pass away, but shall all be bfulfilled, whether by mine own cvoice or by the dvoice of my eservants, it is the fsame." And,  "36 All victory and glory is brought to pass unto you through your adiligence, faithfulness, and bprayers of faith." I really love both of these scriptures, and we have a wonderful opportunity this week, we get to listen to General Conference!!! (haha superbowl for the missionarys) I know without a doubt and bear a strong testimony that God talks to us through His prophets and apostles, and that if we ask even just one simple question or many, and with diligence, faithfulness and a prayer in our hearts as we listen, we can all find at least one talk that was ment specifically for us that will help us. I promise that if each of you have a question, pray to find an answer and just listen, I promise you will find an answer! So I invite all of you to ask for just one thing, and have a wonderful time listening to General Conference, IT IS AMAZING!!!!
 
    Well that is it for now, we have a lot of packing and cleaning to do today, to prepare for tomorrow, so I will leave it at that for now and then I will write more next week, I promise you! Remember always that I love each and everyone of you and always have each and every one of you it my prayers. Take care, and I will send more information and adventures from Agronomia next week!
 
  Con Amor Siempre, y Para Toda La Eternidad!
  Hermana Aubrey Jo England
    

No comments:

Post a Comment